Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sorry Army Girl...

"Mark Voss, of Crawford, Texas, writes the names of those families who do not want their relatives memorial cross at the campsite for Cindy Sheehan, at a gathering of pro-Bush supporters in Crawford, Saturday, Aug. 27, 2005. The crosses were removed from the makeshift memorials at Camp Casey." (source)

...I KNOW that I shouldn't give Cindy Sheehan any more space on my page or in my thoughts than I already have...

BUT...

Sometimes my head just feels like it will explode and I NEED to just get it out so I can move on.

Looking for the exact quote, but i just heard an audio clip of Cindy saying that she has "figured out Bush's mission"... Are you ready for this prolific wisdom...? Brace yourselves...

"He wants soldiers to die because soldiers have already died."

Dayyyuuum! How profound and insightful...! Now can someone tell me what the hell that means?

Where is all the media coverage on the "Cindy, You Don’t Speak for Me" military family rallies (I had to use a link from Taiwan because that was all I could find)? Where is the media coverage of the mother of a Marine who is currently in Iraq that is requesting a meeting with Ms. Sheehan? You haven't seen it?

Me either.

No comments: