Sunday, August 21, 2005

Parental-Induced Hangover...

The Man and I were up until 4:30 am doing a whole 'Trading Spaces' thing with the boys room. He built shelves up to the ceiling and we pained two walls green and two blue (was that my bright idea?) and we corked one wall for all their masterpieces. So, after 4 1/2 hours sleep I am nursing a serious migraine (from paint fumes?) and do have not an ounce of brainpower to do a ‘real’ post...

So here are some fun Sunday things that require no thinking:
YOU ARE MOST LIKE: MARGE SIMPSON

Which Simpson Character are You Most Like?

Ok, Here are my two questions for you...

Who is someone that you find yourself attracted to that you are embarrassed about?

Mine is embarrassing on two levels because I have to tell you the show that he is on too, which is admitting that I've watched it...
Leland Chapman from (cough) Dog the Bounty Hunter

And the second is: What is a movie that never 'made it big' that you think people would really like?

Mine is Duets. I love this movie and no one has ever heard of it. It has Paul Giamatti, Gwenyth Paltrow, Maria Bello, Huey Lewis and Andre Braugher. This is a great movie and I recommend it if you haven't seen it.





This (above) is one of the coolest videos I have seen. It's a little long but WELL worth the watch. I love time-sequence/consequence stuff. This was posted by Michele over at A Small Victory. Watch it!

I can't resist leaving you with one little political tidbit...
"We don't want to debate with people who don't understand our point of view."
This from someone down at the 'Crawford Peace House'. Doesn't that just sum up that far-left contingent of the Democratic party --in real life and on the blogs...(source)

No comments: