Sunday, August 14, 2005

GREAT BLOG FIND

JustRose recently told me about a great website for the nosy voyeur type. Like me. It's called Post Secret and its premise is to post people's innermost deep dark secrets. These gems have been mailed to the blog owner on handmade post cards. He is planning to make a coffee table type book with his best submissions.

My favorites so far:
"I stole Christian music online"
"I took Valium from my epileptic dog"

There are sad ones too, and I have to warn you that it's addictive. When I first found it I sat there for two hours reading them all and looking though the creative designs that people came up with. New post cards are posted each Saturday.

If you have some time to kill...Go check it this very creative idea that has spawned a Great Blog...

No comments: