Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Evil Katrina

#1) I hope that with so many Bloggers out there now, all those in the Gulf States would voraciously expose anyone that would attempt to "price gouge" and exploit people who have already been hurt by this horrific storm…

#2) After listening to the news about the storm all day...I couldn't help thinking it is strange that in Louisiana instead of counties and towns they have parishes. Technically there are parishes everywhere, but Non-Catholics rarely know what parish they live in.

But my point is not about Catholicism. I am just shocked the ACLU hasn't come in and sued the State --based on the fact that people are "burdened" with the knowledge that they live in an area named for something that has a religious connotation...

#3) I can’t imagine being without power for a month. I rant and rave if we lose power for more than an hour. Those poor people…

No comments: