Monday, August 22, 2005

Audi 5000

My mom called me Sunday night and said (and I quote), "Let's take the boys to Disney World on Tuesday." As in tomorrow. She got a good deal on that huge hotel that's right in the park, but I searched for airfare and because of gas prices -it's too damn expensive. I wouldn't feel right having her foot the bill for all that. I talked her into going down to the Outer Banks instead. I go 3 or 4 times a year and she has still never been. So, spontaneity still lives, and we leave with the boys in tow at 7am tomorrow morning.

I have asked a few people to do guests posts because I couldn't ask Russ to do five days worth at this short notice. I don't know if anyone will be able to pull something together this quick though ---SO, anyone that feels the spirit move them and has something they have wanted to rant about... EMAIL ME a post.

Have a great week...I have an eight hour drive so I gotta get some sleep...

No comments: