Sunday, July 31, 2005

Triple Tagged...

I have been thrice tagged. Thankfully two of them are the same MeMe with a very easy answer.

John of Argghhh! and TrekMedic251 both tagged me for the "What is on your nightstand" MeMe.

Nothing. Ok, that was easy. Our bed is in an alcove (?) in our room and there is only room for one nightstand --which I graciously let The Man put on his side (since he gets up first and needs the alarm blaring right next to his head while he hits snooze 17 times and I end up waking up to wake him up anyway....)

...and, Tesco tagged me with this "Theme Song MeMe" in which I have to:
Put a theme song to a blog... if you're listed here, you're TAGGED! (sorry, it's the rulz...)

Justrose's Anonymous Rowhouse: Madness "Our House"

JP's Public Navel Gazing: Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive"

Free0352: SOD "F the Middle East" or The Cure "Killing an Arab" (couldn't make up my mind)

Zelda's Sleeping Ugly: Stevie Nicks & Don Henley "Leather & Lace"

Freakchylde's Playground: Rick James "Super Freak" (I know...that was too easy, but I couldn't resist)

Ciggy's El Mundo de Cancer: Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me"

No comments: