Thursday, July 07, 2005

DLR to Replace Stern?!

The greatest rock front man ever (IMO) spiraled downward after his first solo album with Steve Vai...

David Lee Roth did pick himself back up after the humiliation of a dime-bag arrest in Central Park and announcing a Van Halen reunion only to have the brothers grim publicly denounce the possibility. He is now an EMT in NYC and the newest rumor is that it will be none other than Diamond Dave who will take the reigns at K-Rock after Howard Stern leaves for Sirius satellite radio. Right now it seems that only NY and LA are locked in, but if anyone has antics enough to fill Stern's shoes -it's Dave...

You must understand (and 92alpha, AB, JR and Liz can tell you) that I worshipped David Lee Roth for my entire childhood and most of my teenage years. When I was eight I used to sign letters 'Gloria Lee Roth'... (because women often take their husbands middle names also...LOL)

Perhaps I'm getting old, but these days I'd much rather listen to Laura Ingraham in the morning than any of these boys...

No comments: