What You Need:
(2) Tubes of dinner biscuits
3/4 cup of half & half
(3) Chicken breasts (boiled and diced)
(1) Can Cream of Chicken soup
(1) Small jar pimento (drained)
(1) Bag Frozen spinach --thawed & drained (You can substitute with broccoli or peas and corn if you don't like spinach)
(1) Tsp horseradish (optional)
(1) Tablespoon butter
What You Do:
Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken (approx. 10 minutes) and dice
Spread biscuits on the bottom of baking dish to make a solid bottom.
In saucepan combine:
Soup, half & half, chicken, pimento, spinach (or veggies of your choice)
1 teaspoon horseradish (just until heated -5 minutes)
Pour mixture on top of buisuts in baking dish.
Cover mixture with remaining biscuits. Pinch together to make a solid crust.
Bake for approx. 30 minutes.
After it bakes for about 20 minutes spread butter on top so biscuits brown.