Sunday, July 31, 2005

Can I Get A Little Help Here...?!

I have been toying with the idea of asking someone to be a contributor to the B.S....
I don't want this site to become something that I dread, so the idea of someone contributing posts here and there seemed perfect.
But who?
Everyone's style is so different and politics so wide-ranging. I don't need someone that mirror's my thoughts (that would be boring) --but I also didn't want someone to off base. You have all heard me say it a million times; but as real-estate is "location, location, location" --someone that clicks with me is "humor, humor, humor". So, I needed to find someone that I find incredibly funny, someone that is on the same political plane as I, and someone that is smart and succinct (hard combo).
There was someone that instantly came to mind --but the person is a roving soul, so I wasn't sure I'd be able to pin them down... I asked.
They agreed.
Tomorrow they will be un-masked and I know that you will all enjoy reading this person's insights as much as I do...

No comments: