Friday, June 10, 2005

Time Capsule Challenge & Quiz

Barb

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
And when she gets there she knows if the stores are closed
With a word she can get what she came for
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
-Led Zepplin, 'Stairway to Heaven'



Now, this is what I had in mind! That is the best tux ever! (Click pics to see them larger)

"And, I feel like today's the day
I'm lookin' for the words to say
Do you wanna be free
Are you ready for me
To feel this way?
I don't wanna lose ya"

"You're makin' me go, then makin' me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad
It would help me to know, do I stand in your way
Or am I the best thing you've had
Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you why
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side"

"Oh, once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feelin' down
Yeah, nothin' could change what you mean to me
Oh, there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
'Cause our love will light the way"

No comments: