Thursday, June 09, 2005

Time Capsule Challenge & Quiz

Tescosuicide a.k.a. The Man

"If you say run, I'll run with you. If you say hide, we'll hide
Because my love for you, Would break my heart in two
If you should fall. Into my arms. And tremble like a flower"
-David Bowie, "Let's Dance"


Ok, I thought it was about time we had one of the boys in here. Tesco was way too cool to go to a dance or a prom... Why the tux you ask...? I have no idea. I believe he may have been wearing components of a tux one of the first times he and I hung (at the Harley Davidson Hill Climbs).
So all of you out there that didn't go to your proms --send in any pics from that era you want! All are invited to play!




What Songs?
"Watching every motion in this foolish lover's game
Haunted by the notion somewhere there's a love in flames
Turning and returning to some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say"

"The way you walk
The way you talk, and try to kiss me, and laugh
In four or five paragraphs
All your compliments and your cutting remarks
Are captured here in my quotation marks"

"People stare and cross the road from me
And jungle drums they all clear the way for me
Can you read my mind can you see in the snow
And fiery demons all dance when you walk through that door
Don't say you're easy on me you're about as easy as a nuclear war
There's a dream that strings the road with broken glass for us to hold
and I got so far before I had to say"

No comments: