Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Time Capsule Challenge & Quiz

Justrose

"So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide
Believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me
Open arms"
-Journey, "Open Arms"




Ok, I will not tell all of you that on the back of one of these pictures JR wrote (and I quote) '87 Still Rulz! haha... oops, I just told...


What songs?
"She said babe you know
I miss Jill and Joe
And all my funky friends
But my street understanding
was just enough to know what she really meant
And I got to thinking while she was talking
That I know she told the story
Of those special places that she goes
When she rides with the others in the subway"

"Thursday morning was a hot flash-factor
Her face still focused in my mind
Test-strip proof-sheet love is hard to find
Friday night we'll dance the spotlight grind
Stop-time heart for me if she's not mine"

"Only time will tell
I see it now, become so clear
Only time will tell
Your insincerity
And me all starry-eyed
You'd think that I would have known by now"

No comments: