Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Time Capsule Challenge & Quiz

SingleMom / Liz

"Forever young, I want to be forever young
do you really want to live forever, forever and ever
Forever young, I want to be forever young
do you really want to live forever? Forever young..."
-Alphaville, "Forever Young"



Here is a sampling of Liz's Promenade adventures... (for those that noticed, yes, we all traded dresses back then because we all went to different schools. My pink one was hers and her red one was mine --and so on...) -As always, click pics for larger image:


What 80's Songs are These:

1) "Well I'd been waiting for this weekend
I thought that maybe we could see a show
Never dreamed I'd have this feeling
But seeing you is believing
That's why I don't know why
You didn't show up that night"

2) "'Cos she's watching him with those eyes
And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it
And he's holding her in his arms late, late at night"

3) "You're thinking up your white lies
You're putting on your bedroom eyes
You say you're coming home but you won't say when
But I can feel it coming
If you leave tonight keep running
And you need never look back again"

No comments: