Monday, June 06, 2005

Time Capsule Challenge & Quiz

AB
"We go a party, And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady That’s walking around with me
And then she asks me, Do you feel alright?
And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight"
-Eric Clapton, "Wonderful Tonight"



These are from AB's Junior and Senior Proms. The one pictured above is with her current fiancé --we'll call him..."P-Duct"... (Click pics for larger view)


AB & P-Duct in May 1994 -- AB & Fashion Stylist ALa :1994


AB & 'friend-date' 1995 Senior Prom

(Thanks to those that have sent in pics so far (I will be posting them all this week) and you can also let me know your 'Prom Song' so I can post some of the lyrics...)

Stealing Borrowing a great idea from Andrew at Bloggedy Blog... I am going to do 80's lyric quizzes with the Prom pics because it just seems apropos... so start humming to yourself and try to remember the title and artists of these songs... (NO CHEATING --I'll know!)

1) "I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together
You give my life direction, you make everything so clear"

2) "Seven years went under the bridge
Like time standing still
Heaven knows what happens now
You've got to--you've gotta say you will"

3) "Baby I think tonight
We can take what was wrong
And make it right
I need you so
Baby it's all I know
That you're half of the flesh
And blood makes me whole
I need you so"

No comments: