Wednesday, June 08, 2005

ME meme

...'Cause really at the end of the day --it's all about me...

Tagged by: my best-friend who knows i hate getting tagged for these, Justrose...

1. First name: It rhymes with Propecia
2. Were you named after anyone? Hopefully not a hair re-growth drug…
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, I wish that I will meet Viggo Mortensen each and every night.
4. When did you last cry? Reading the comments under Bunker Mulligan's 'Goodbye' post (A milblogger that passed away this week)
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, and I was very annoyed to see that Cheeky Monkey's was nicer than mine.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Corned Beef (when it has little to no fat)
7. What is your birth date? The same as Mick Jaggers, but a very different year.
8. What is your most embarrassing moment? There are truly way too many to list…
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with yourself? I have always wished I was a twin…
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Uh…that I can’t tell…(at least not until we are alone)
12. Do looks matter? Is there anything else?
13. How do you release anger? Blogging and chain smoking.
14. Where is your second home? The Outer Banks, NC (we’ll be there again in two weeks! Yeah!)
15. Do you trust others too easily? No… I trust me, myself and I
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie Dream House
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Math and Gym
18. Do you have a journal? You’re reading it
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, me? Sarcasm is way too sarcastic for me!
20. What is your favorite movie? Haven't we done this before...
21. What are your nicknames? The Great One, Princess, The Queen, Sage
22. Would you bungee jump? I already have –twice.
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I rarely wear sneakers, but when I do yes.
24. Do you think that you are strong? Emotionally –yes. Like a rock. Physically, yes –I have a definite Napoleon Complex. You don’t believe me? I’ll kick your ass!
25. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Fudge Brownie
26. Shoe size? 6 ½
27. What are your favorite colors? Black, gray and tan
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My annoying perfection
29. What do you miss most? Being a size one
30. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back? uh…I guess…
31. What color pants are you wearing? Boys PJ pants and they are blue
32. What are you listening to right now? Tesco typing in the Grotto
33. Last thing you ate? A Po-Boy sandwich that I made so I could take a pic for the carnival of recipes.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Silver
35. What is the weather like right now? Hot as hell and muggy
36. Last person you talked to on the phone? Justrose
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I did...
39. How are you today? tired
40. Favorite Drink? My homemade sweet Iced tea
41. Favorite Sport: Dave Beckham –oh, sport…Ice Hockey… I miss the FLYERS!
42. Hair Color? Many shades of blonde
43. Eye Color? Blue-gray
44. Do you wear contacts? no
45. Favorite Food? Pumpkin Bread
46. Last Movie You Watched? Darkness –which was creepy.
47. Favorite Day of the Year? My Birthday
48. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings
49. Summer or winter? Summer.
50. Hugs or kisses? Hugs (but only with The Man and the boys –ask AB, I am a shitty hugger other than that)
51. What is Your Favorite Dessert? TWISTED KEY LIME PIE with blackberry sauce and lime shortbread from Jones Restaurant.
52. Who is Most Likely to Respond? Well, you can’t bet your ass it won’t be Tesco
53. Who is Least Likely to Respond? See #52
54. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation? Will go to OBX –would love to go to New Orleans or back to Dublin.

Four tags go to:
Phoenix (Her Answers)
BillT
Zelda (Her Answers)
Ciggy
If you are so inclined, everyone else can feel free to post theirs in the comments…

*Dons MeMe-tag proof armor*

No comments: