Friday, June 24, 2005

How Many MeMes Exsist in the Blogosphere?!

...I have no idea, but it would seem that I am getting tagged by ALL OF THEM! Thank you JR. You will go to any lengths to avoid politics huh...LOL

A Lifetime:

10 years ago: I was ending a 10-year (on and off) relationship and preparing to escape from the aftermath by moving to the U.K. and I was obsessed with working out and even toying with competing.

5 years ago: I was wondering how the hell I was pregnant with my second son when my first son was only 14 months old ...and I was nursing full time, and had fertility issues the first time, and was barley 'doing it' because of complications with the first pregnancy. Mason beat all the odds to be here.

1 year ago: I was blissfully going through life completely unaware that a thing called the Blogosphere existed. So what was I doing? Good question, but I'd bet my house was a lot cleaner back then!

Yesterday: I was with AB and CW4BillT at a Mexican Restaurant eating coconut shrimp, drinking frozen Hurricane's and talking about...well, pretty much everything.

Today: hasn't really started yet, but I have to take the older Sage-spawn to his little friend's birthday party at 5:30. Oh joy.

Tomorrow: Hopefully I will be packing to go to Sea Isle City (a beach on the Jersey shore). If not I will be moping that it was postponed until next weekend..

5 Snacks I Enjoy: TastyKake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes, Dunkin' Donut's Hot Coffee Rolls, Anything Key Lime, Hershey's Take 5 bars, edible undies (just seein' if you're paying attention!)

5 Songs I Know All The Words To: Jam on it (still!), Joy and Pain (still), Liar (Megadeth) -yes, even the whole end part, any pre-90's Metallica song, any pre-Hagar Van Halen song.

5 Things I Would Do With $100,000,000: Buy a phat house that has a huge finished basement with pool table and built-in pool (scrap that -we'd have it built), a '65 convertible GTO, PSPs for all the soldiers that I write to, send lots of money to my 'sponsor sisters' in Bosnia and Afghanistan, and OMG! Shopping spree at Neiman Marcus! Purse department watch out!!!!

5 Locations I'd Like to Run Away To: Ireland (the people are too damn nice), New Orleans (cause I've always wanted to go...), OBX (cause it's my home away from home), Scotland (cause I could listen to the accents forever) and Aruba (because it seems I could have the beaches to myself these days and I would never get in a car with someone named after a bodily function).

5 Bad Habits I Have: Smoking, making excuses for people, a insuppressible Savior complex, TV-a-holic (thanks to no TV rules as a child --all you no TV people beware) and major control issues (I must have it...always).

5 Things I like Doing: Getting away (thankfully we have friends in high places), Blogging (sorta), daydreaming (ALa & Colmes), hanging out with good friends and shopping (bags & clothes, not groceries)

5 Things I Would Never Wear: Bangs, anything from the Disney store, white shoes or bags after Labor Day, Yellow Gold or Birkenstocks.

5 T.V. Shows I Like: Law & Order SVU, Law & Order, Deadwood, Sex & the City and O'Reilly (FNC).

5 Movies I Like: Fight Club, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sliding Doors, 25th Hour and Journey's with George.

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment: My family, wireless internet connection, my new oven range (black & stainless steel...pretty!), a friend's offer to 'use their shore house whenever we want all summer', and my new Kenneth Cole bag that The Man got me for our anniversary.

5 Favorite Toys: *ahem* what?, the laptop, my Jeep (I am pretty sure I will never buy another make/model), my bag collection, DVD/Game system in the Jeep that is a travel life saver, and Gameboy (Legend of Zelda: Windwaker -best game ever)

5 people to tag:
Sgt. B
RAB
AB
Tammi
Punkrock Mommy

No comments: