Saturday, May 21, 2005

Things You Shouldn't Miss...*Updated*

Carnival of the Recipes #40 is up and running at Jordana's site: Curmudgeonry...There is a recipe for Mango Lassi which I HAVE to try (this is an awesome Indian yogurt drink that I haven't had since I lived in the UK...Mmmmm...). The breakfast burritos sound good too! I have gotten so many great recipes from the carnival. You should really go check it out when you get a chance!

Did some blogrolling this week and found two great sites that are now linked in the sidebar. The first is Bag Crazy, which is about "Handbags, Shoes and Other Ridiculously Shallow Topics"... My kinda blog! This girl has DAMN good taste and her bag picks are sublime (as they could be my own). My anniversary is next weekend and I am trying to choose which of these three bags to ask for:
-Kooba 'Sienna'
-Francisco Biasa 'Indian Gypsy'
-Michael Kors 'Astor'
How do I pick? I need some help girls....

Oh, that's right --Blogrolling, not new bags for ALa...
The second Blogrolling find is a brand spankin' new blog called Angry Token Black Guy. He is a good writer with a sarcastic edge. Hopefully he will keep blogging. You have to read THIS POST which is comprised of some friendly advice to 'white people'...I was LMAO as I read it...

Michael at A Day in Iraq wants your help getting soccer balls over to him in Iraq... If you have a chance, go check out his latest post. (For some reason I can not get permalinks for specific posts on his page)

Addition: I just read a post written by an ARMY WIFE addressing the various allegations of prisoner abuse ("brutality") by the U.S. Military thanks to a link on ArmyWifeToddlerMom. Andi's post sums up very eloquently what I am sure many of us pro-military Americans have been thinking and attempting to articulate. A great read for Armed Forces Day! GO READ IT NOW...

No comments: