Saturday, May 14, 2005

Things You Shouldn't Miss...

Carnival of the Recipes #39 is now up and running at Boudicca's Voice. Some of the things that caught my eye right away were the Coffee & Cream Rolls, the Lemon Squares, the INDIVIDUAL STRAWBERRY BAKED ALASKA, and I immediately thought of Cig when I saw the Las Cruces Chicken Enchiladas. For those of you who may not know...the Carnival is the brainchild of Beth SWWBO Donovan -wife of the incomprable John of Argghhh!.

Speaking of The Castle... John posts about the DOD's decison to lessen enlistment time from 4 years to 15 months. This will be good news to all non-minorities in Philly who need to beat the quotas with the 10 veteran points granted to have a shot at getting into the Philadelphia Fire Department...

I haven't been able to get Tammi's site to come up all week...

Cabana Boy posts about Arianna Huffington's new blog. Have you checked it out? Not really getting all the hype. Even with all the big names it is still pretty droll...

I don't read many 'personal blogs' (journal-entry type) because let's face it, most of them suck. There is only so much time in a day and it's bad enough I have to clean up my dog's crap...so I really don't need to read about you cleaning up yours. BUT there are a few exceptions (all linked in my 'non-political blogs' section) and Sleeping Ugly is one of them. If you haven't read Zelda's blog you really have to...she makes me laugh every post --and what's better than that?

...Just because -It almost made me pee my pants...

No comments: