Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happy Anniversary...



...to The Man. About an hour ago it was EIGHT YEARS that he has had the pleasure of being married to me. He doesn't know it yet, but I got him his favorite Tequila (1800 Reposado) and really awesome tequila glasses with a little man in a sombrero taking a siesta at the base of the stem (and a few packets of little umbrellas). I was going to make him a filet, but he'll just say that I over-cooked it...

We have been in the UK together, gone through the death of his father, infertility, the birth of two children, his mother hating my guts, starting a business, four surgeries and four residences --and he is still the first person I want to talk to if I hear something funny, or something sad. He is the most hard-working man I have ever met. His boys worship him. He is the only person I could even fathom spending the rest of my life with...and enjoying it.



I love you Bubba...it's almost a DECADE...

No comments: