Tuesday, April 05, 2005

This is for real...

In the paper that I write for (yes, for those of you who don't know I write a bi-weekly Dear Abby style advice column... be afraid, be very afraid...) there is a section where people can write to the editor about their various gripes. This is a REAL letter that I have copied WORD FOR WORD (including spelling and punctuation) from the last edition...

"Now look I don't give a crap where the freak you are from, all right, the only thing I know about your stupid country is that you're from it and your one of the stupid foreigners, too. I am not an ignorant SOB all right, and don't tell me to go to hell. I'm just stating the fact that all you foreigners are messing up this country. If you want to know what dad gum means, it's a Southern thing, look it up, you ignorant Yankee. I'm sick and tired of you foreigners and Yankees messing up this world. Ya'll are stupid and do more drugs than anybody else, those Mexicans especially, I can not stand Mexicans, all you foreigners need to get out of this country, you Yankees need to learn how to act or just stay out of this damn country. I'm sick and tired of it."

So...us Yanks are messing up the whole world so we need to stay out of the country.... At least he didn't reference the "War of Northern Aggression"....

Yee Haw!

No comments: