Eric a.k.a. Straight White Guy
The beer fridge, circa 1999.
"This is what happens when:
- you are a Marine
- you live with 4 other Marines
- you decide to invite over 200 of your closest Marine friends
- the liquor store stiffs you on the Guinness keg they were supposed to order for you
- they decide to give you the monetary value of the keg... IN CANS
- a Marine Reserve SSgt who works at the liquor store hooks you up OVER the amount you were supposed to get.
Happy Guinness to all... and to all a good night."
Excerpt taken from: From the Halls to the Shore, Mike the Marine
Post: "Ever wonder what $230 worth of Guinness looks like?", 17 March 2005
Eric's Site: Straight White Guy (Thanks Eric...you're the best!)