Sunday, March 27, 2005

Finally...

After some twists and turns (and headaches), the long awaited Sage vacation is underway. I will only have limited (a.k.a. dial up) internet access while we are in OBX, so I have asked the magnanimous JustRose (of the Anonymous Rowhouse) to manage the B.S. for the week...

In good conscience, I can not bring myself to leave the site untended to for eight days, so I have asked eight people (some who don't have blogs of their own and a few that do, but stay away from politics as a rule) to do guest posts while I am away. I hope that you enjoy the various pearls of wisdom submitted from both the right and the left (yes, I am fair and balanced). I have also set up all the "Sandbox" posts for the week. The 'Challenge Series' (featuring the women who may not be in the Sandbox...but whose hearts are with those who are) will begin upon my return. Anyone that still wants to submit pictures --feel free to send them. I may do an audio post or two from down there if Blogger cooperates...

Have a wonderful week and a Happy Easter.

No comments: