Thursday, February 17, 2005

NAMBLA ....Why?!

Seven men were arrested making travel plans to Mexico to have sex with young boys (as young as eight!). Surprise surprise...they were members of NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association). Two of them were teachers...ugh... (source)

Can someone please explain to me why this 'organization' is allowed to exist...how is the promotion of illegal acts against children protected by free speech and even (of course) defended by the ACLU?!

From their website (which I will NOT link):
"NAMBLA's goal is to end the oppression of men and boys who have mutually
consensual relationships."

They also have 'Entrapment Alert' pages warning members not to talk about swapping videos and pictures via email. I am so disgusted I can't even write anymore. I am willing to give up a bit of the Constitution if it is a document that protects a group like this --a group that shows men how to prey on children but has smart enough lawyers and advisors that they never get caught...

Doesn't the picture on the magazine just say all that needs to be said!? I think I have to go puke now...

No comments: