Friday, February 18, 2005

In the Sandbox...

LOVING the new Fleece...

Playboy: "What are your feelings about the war at this point?"

Kid Rock: "I won't necessarily always agree with the President, but I'll support him and stand by him. To be honest I'm not educated enough to speak about it, and I don't think any of these other motherfuckers are, either. I'm pretty sure Janeane Garafalo's and that chick from the Dixie Chick's educations don't stretch that far. Look up Condi Rice's or George Bush's education, where they went to school. They've been doing this shit their whole fucking lives, while we've been out dicking around with guitars, entertaining people. Fuckers in Hollywood who want to use the camera to be like, "Guess who I'm fuckin' now?" and "Oh, stop the war!" --all that shit just makes me sick. It really makes my stomach turn."
Playboy Magazine, March 2005 (...see, I really do get it for the articles...)

...and since the boys seem to like the Air Force babes...

No comments: