Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gentlemen...Start Your Engines...

OK, This is the BIG DAY... and this is the only way that I could figure out how to make it work...
This post is for everyone (aside from Free0352 and Jericho Brown) to post under...that way if you feel so moved to comment during the debate you can vent here. There will be a post above this and ONLY Free and JB can comment under that. To keep the debate in real time you will just have to keep refreshing. When the boys are through I will copy and paste their debate here and delete their post (so your comments will end up being under their debate). Does that make sense? I hope so...My ever-growing sickness is making the prospect of cognizant thoughts a real challenge...

*Around 11:45am I will put up the post for them with the five topics they can pick from. After they choose a topic -Free will begin with his opening statement followed by JB...then they can begin the debate. Please feel free to alert me to any flaws in my plan...

No comments: