Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Not Quite as Racy as Vader & Cig's Questions...

Since I remain blog-blocked, I have 'borrowed' a blog quiz from Eric at Straight White Guy (whose site is great BTW)....

Three names you go by:
Mommy
ALa
Blea (Don't ask...)

Three screen names you have:
ALa71
The artist formerly known as ALa71
I'll never tell...

Three things you like about yourself:

My compassionate Conservatism *smile*
my need to laugh
my impecible politics

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:

It’s hard to be humble when you're never wrong
My need to control everything /everyone
My savior complex

Three parts of your heritage:
Italian
Irish
English

Three things that scare you:

Unshaved liberals
Patchouli oil
Black (night) oceans

Three of your everyday essentials:
Hugs from the boys
Cigarettes
The phone

Three things you are wearing right now:
Black Juicy zip-up sweat shirt
Diesel jeans
Tiffany 'O' ring

Three of your favorite bands (at the moment):
Pantera
Dave Matthews
Eminem

Three of your favorite songs *at present*:
Joey -Concrete Blonde
Two Step- Dave Matthews
Ego Tripping- Flaming Lips

Three new things that you try in the next 12 months:
Learn Guitar
Knit/Crochet (shhhh)
Being wrong

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
LAUGHTER
....uh, the other given...
Security

Two truths and a lie:
I got asked backstage twice at Metallica shows
I was once a registered Democrat
I met the band Godflesh (all boys) in a girl's bathroom

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:

Over 6'1
Strong back & shoulders
Blue eyes

Three things you just can't do:
Buy clothes at Wal-Mart/K-Mart
Let my kids dress themselves
Compromise

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Blogging
Reading
SHOPPING

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Win the Lottery
Have a cigarette
Hire a maid

Three careers you're considering:
Librarian
Photographer
GOP consultant

Three places you want to go on vacation:
New Orleans
Hawaii
Mallorca, Spain

Three kids names:

Dionysus
Bronte
Octavia
(The Man vetoed them all)

Three things you want to do before you die:
Be known
Eat real Moroccan food in Casablanca
Be rich

*Above is the picture from my Christmas card last year -put there to remind me that I have to take the pictures for the card this year...today!

No comments: