Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Good Day Was Had by All...

A family get together is not rare for our family, but a family photo is. Yesterday, with one brother home from Japan and one home from the Left Coast, we took our first 'sibling' picture in years. (Yes, he wanted to look like he was picking his nose because he knew that I would post this).

The Man endured the day quite valiantly (he hates holidays) and spent the night with beer-in-hand watching Lindsey Lohan in low cut t-shirts ('Mean Girls').



Justice and Mason had a great day...the favorite gifts were: Robosapian (once they wrestled him away from The Man -his reply, "I bought it, I should be able to play with it")

...and the 'scientist kit' that we got for Justice. To aid in microscope viewing, he was cutting people's hair, scraping people's skin and hunting for bugs willing to die in the name of science all day...

<>

Yes kids, I stuck by my guns and did not get the Coach boots (much to The Man's dismay-I think he liked them more than I did)...I instead got a full year of tanning and Uggs (yes, I know boys hate them, and The Man really hates them...but I don't care)...

I hope you all had a wonderful day. Justrose and I will be talking about all of you (only good things of course...) as we SHOP all day long today!

For those who didn't see this before Blogger ate my post---My brother made his own Christmas cards this year... thought I'd share...

No comments: