Saturday, December 11, 2004

FREE! This one's for YOU!

I hardly ever read Wonkette...because she's a Blogger who is consistantly invited on news shows and I don't think she's all that good (translation: I'm jealous)-plus she's a lib...
But anyway...I saw this over there before and copied it to post...
I know I don't usually copy other people's posts, but hey, it's the weekend...

"Blue State Rage Seeks Outlet

The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club:


Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m

Reply to: anon-47785163@craigslist.org
Date: Wed Nov 03 19:11:50 2004

I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.

Yeah, he says he wants a fair fight, but he's posting to Craigslist. He might as well have placed it as personal ad in the Voice. Take that blue state bluster over to Free Republic -- where the populace is angry and armed -- and then we'll be impressed."

Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight -[Craigslist]"

Sounds like it could relieve some tension...

Second rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club....

Ghost vs. Jericho
Free vs. TWD
Redleg vs. Lefty
Half Time- Aunt Bitchy vs. Folk Girl (Jell-O or mud?)
Ciggy vs. Nimbus
BigandMean vs. Paul

...~Jen~, Kat, AFsister and I ,of course, will be the Ring Girls...LOL...

Blogger Pay-Per-View event...

(My money would definately be on the conservatives!)


No comments: