Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The Best Metrosexual Ever...

...is Real Madrid's DAVID BECKHAM...(He played for Manchester United until Spain paid a 41 million dollar transfer fee to get him).
The best 'football' player in England at 29 years old.
Yes, this post has nothing to do with anything except giving the girls something nice to look at work...

(This very shallow post is dedicated to Girlgrey...its' OK to lighten up sometimes, and if anyone can do it for you -Becks can!)

Let's go through a Beckham pictorial...Indulge me please...(and I promise to return to more substantive posts tomorrow).

Becks
Ok, I LIKE his hair like this even though The Man hates it.

Becks2
This is my favorite -I can't help it, I still love long hair...

Becks3
Oh my!

Becks4
Hmmmm....

Becks5
The many faces of Becks...

Becks6
Loving the skull caps...

Becks7
Soccer anyone?

Becks8
Unfortunately he's married to a Spice girl...Posh Spice...

But with a face like this

Becks9

Becks can easily be forgiven....

Tomorrow we will return to our regularly scheduled programming. Please excuse this brief lapse into shallowness and non-politicalness... It had to be done.


No comments: