Tuesday, November 02, 2004

4:45pm

OK...I didn't go to my mom's because The Man came home and now I don't have to sit here alone (well, without another adult)... Of course, she'll be mad at me now because she wanted me to bring her some of Mason's Hulk birthday cake...
Ok...correct me if I'm wrong BUT I thought that the media was NOT going to be reporting exit poll numbers after the fiasco that happened in the pan handle in 2000... it doesn't seem to matter to them that 25% of the country hasn't voted yet.
I just heard that in Western PA they have already hit 76% of their 'wanted' GOP turnout. They say that it could be the Philly suburbs that make or break this election (Bush can lose OH if he wins PA)...
The Man said there were Moveon.orgies in our neighborhood this morning. That's' funny --this is a totally man's-man-blue-collar-beat-you-at-at-the-local-bar neighborhood. Even if they were voting for Kerry (because their Union told them too) they wouldn't appreciate some overly-pierced* snot-nose kid telling them how to vote. They are socially conservative Democrats (whatever that means...if your socially conservative how the hell can you be a Democrat?)...then again, I guess I'm a somewhat socially liberal Conservative...

* I am not judging the 'pierced' as I am one of them.

Drudge is on Sean's show...must go listen.


No comments: