Tuesday, November 02, 2004

10:30pm

It's driving me crazy that they're not calling any of the key states...is everyone as tense as I am? My pen cap is a mangled piece of plastic...good thing I'm not a nail biter!
Maybe I'll go take a hot shower...Unfortunately, I must reveal that I have a portable TV in there too--I can't escape!
If everything holds the way it is now I will be a happy girl...why are the damn precincts taking so long to get their data in? aghhhh!
Cup of hot apple cider was nice...my poor pen...
I'm tired but I'll never sleep...
I wonder how many soldiers are watching the returns in Iraq and Afghanistan...it's probably early morning there...Wonder what channel they are watching...
Ok...I'm babbling, so I'm going for now.

5 comments:

riceburner147 said...

Hey, on CNN they just quoted the pledge you have on your site (not your site tho)

Phil Dillon, Prairie Apologist said...

Hang in, guys. Hang in!

McWizard said...

I was close to cerebral hemorrhage until I remembered Theresa Kerry-Heinzs gin and whatever but IT is GOod. So here is to gin and the raisins's that resolves all understanding.

~Jen~ said...

I'm on my third glass of wine.

*hiccup*

Contemplating number 4.

Call me if you need to vent. I'll probably be up all night.

I may slur my words a bit though.

*hiccup*

Bigandmean said...

I've been afraid of the MTV and the "dead community" (a traditional democratic voting block)vote. As long as they can't steal it, we're in. Hang in there.