Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Are You Going To Hell?

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test


Thanks to Kat @ The Middle Ground for posting this quiz!

6 comments:

Kat said...

Darn it! How did you get purgatory? I'm down in the third circle. That's just wrong! LOL

Paul G. said...

Limbo for this kid.
Its good thing I don't have a bad back.

justrose said...

God! We're even in the same level of hell together ...

Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files said...

Second level for me: Lustful. Ahem. I'll leave it at that. :P

this we'll defend said...

I ended up in purgatory. Obviously this test is flawed.

Bigandmean said...

I'm in Purgatory. How in the hell did I get here?