Saturday, August 21, 2004

Weekend Diversion

I think we all need a break from the stress…I just have two quick political things to get out of the way...

1) I went to three different book stores looking for “Unfit for Command” and the story is that it is sold out everywhere…so, is it a conspiracy to keep people from reading the book –or did the publisher underestimate the demand that much…..?!

2) Is it true that John Kerry couldn’t get into Harvard Law and that it why he went to Boston College Law School instead?–(I got accepted at BC!) I thought Kerry was so much smarter than Bush –but Bush got into Harvard …and I think Forbes is a better name connection than Bush…Read this-not sure if it is true....


Ok, OK…No more politics for the rest of the weekend. I will now attempt to be a uniter and not a divider. I found this on line and we all deserve a bit of fun. You take the quiz and find out what Greek god you would have been –then you come back and you put your results in the comments with a description of who you were. Could prove interesting...on Monday -when politics resume we can see who the stronger gods are.....haha.

Here are my results:

Morpheus
Morpheus



?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

(If quiz page somes up "Temporarily Unavailable" just refresh the page)

Also, for those of you who are having a hard time renting movies or buying CDs since Hollywood decided to be the DNC II (oops sorry...repeat to self -no politics, no politics)
–Here is a list of Republican/Pro-Bush Celebs that I have complied –:

Lara Flynn Boyle.......................................... Brittney Spears

Jessica Simpson............................................ Nick Lachey

Johnny Ramone............................................ Stephen Tyler (Aerosmith)

Martina McBride.......................................... Danny Aiello

Ted Nugent.................................................... Kid Rock

Daryl Worley.................................................. Lee Ann Womack

Adam Sandler................................................ Fred Thompson

Dennis Hopper............................................... Rob Lowe

Dennis Miller.................................................. Bruce Willis

Bo Derek.......................................................... Kelsey Grammar

The Rock......................................................... Shannon Dougherty

Angie Harmon................................................ Jason Priestly

Freddie Prince Jr........................................... Vincent Gallo

Lynyrd Skynyrd............................................ Ron Silver

Steven Baldwin............................................... Gary Sinise

Don King......................................................... Jay Leno (?)

Jean Claude Van Dam................................... Tom Cruise (?)

Marilyn Monroe (Ok you'll have to trust me on this one)

Have a great weekend!


P.S. Does 'not talking about politics' still apply if I just link something and say nothing more....
Judicial Watch

21 comments:

riceburner147 said...

Athena (but i WANT to be Thor) oh.........he's a norse god. oh well.

tescosuicide said...

Nemesis -the god of revenge and retribution.

Bigandmean said...

Hercules. What else?

redleg said...

Athena-- don't know what to make of that one

92Alpha said...

92ALPHA (THE BLOND'S DAD) ANOTHER ATHENA;GO FIGURE.

~Jen~ said...

Aphrodite, Goddess of Luuuuuuuuv.

Can't wait to tell Scott.

91ghost said...

Poisedon.

91ghost said...

Correction in spelling: Poseidon

Paul G. said...

Nemesis

Kat said...

How do you like that? I'm Athena, too.

Redleg...I think Athena is supposed to represent intelligence and strategic thinking although she was also the Goddess of war. I think those two go together.

Tammi said...

Athena!

I'm starting to see a pattern here! :-)

redleg said...

Kat

thanks for saving my fragile male ego there

Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files said...

I'm another Morpheus, it seems.

riceburner147 said...

I think we were supposed to cut and paste the code from that site into the Ala's site, however i was uncomfortable doing that cause you never know what might be there.

leftyjones said...

Hmmmmm.
I came up with Morpheus.
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.

Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files said...

Leftyjones, to quote David Spade's character in the Capital One commercial, starrrrrrrrrrrrrt LIKIN' it!

Kat said...

Well redleg..if the shoe fits. LOL

At least you can claim to be a "Goddess" if all else fails. I think we goddesses are open enough for that. :)

redleg said...

Kat

I thought the Constitution prohibited that

I'm not a lawyer so we'll see. I can take it for what its worth though

Frater Bovious said...

I am apparently the cross dressing Athena.

Right Winger said...

I am Athena!!!

Geez, I must couldn't it have been a guy!!

Frater Bovious said...

I am also a Guiness Stout according to another survey on Quizzila. So, I am the hard drinking cross Dressing Athena dude person.